PMP Exam Preparation Program PMP100
|Dates:||9/30/17 - 11/5/17|
|Location:||Blended - Charles River Campus & Online Boston, MA|
Part 2 is offered at the Boston University Charles River Campus.
* This class will be beginning in September - over six weeks.
* NB Arrangements may be made, for an additional fee, for on-campus housing during the three on-campus days of class for the May session in June.
PrerequisitesTo sit for the exam, you must also:
* A four-year degree (bachelor's or global equivalent).
* At least three years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading to directing projects
* A minimum of 35 houres of project management education (which this course fulfills)
* A secondary diploma (high school or global equivalent
* At leaset five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
* A minimum of 35 hours of project management education (which this course fulfills)
Submit your application to PMI® to take the exam. The Online Overview (Part 1) will enable you to have your application completed and submitted prior to taking the On-Campus Boot Camp (Part 2).
Students are responsible for registering for the PMP certification exam, whether they take it after the Boot Camp or at a later date. The cost of the PMP exam is not included in the cost of the PMP Exam Preparation course.
Textbooks and Class Materials
- The following will be provided and is included in the fee: Textbook The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try. (Andy Crowe, 5th Ed) This text is mailed to the students after the first online class session.
Please note that prices are subject to change.