PMI-ACP Agile Certified Practitioner Test Preparation ACP100
|Dates:||5/20/17 - 6/23/17|
|Location:||Charles River Campus Boston, MA|
Part 2 is offered at the Boston University Charles River Campus.
* This class will be beginning in May - over six weeks.
* Arrangements may be made, for an additional fee, for on-campus housing during the three on-campus days of class for the May session in June.
PrerequisitesTo sit for the exam, you must also:
* 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
* 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
* 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
* Students are responsible for registering for the PMI-ACP exam if it is not completed during the Online Overview. The cost of the exam is not included in the cost of the PMI-ACP Exam Preparation program.
Submit your application to PMI® to take the exam. The Online Overview (Part 1) will enable you to have your application completed and submitted prior to taking the On-Campus Boot Camp (Part 2).
Students are responsible for registering for the PMI-ACP certification exam, whether they take it after the Boot Camp or at a later date. The cost of the PMI-ACP exam is not included in the cost of the PMI-ACP Exam Preparation program, and is currently $405/PMI members, $555/non-members.
Textbooks and Class Materials
- The following will be provided and is included in the fee: Textbook The PMI-ACP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try. (Andy Crowe) This text is mailed to the students approximately after the first online class session.
Please note that prices are subject to change.